- 304 Series 1/8" thick stainless steel frame for rigidity and durability
- Subtle patterned ceramic glass surface for ease in cleaning and to resist scratches from cookware
- Slide-in application with front-mounted push-to-turn control knobs
- A total of 10 unique cooking zones
- Rapid ribbon response heating elements for quick heat up times
- Shallow rough-in box depth of 4 1/4" below countertop allows for extra storage space below
- All Wind Crest products are UL and CUL listed
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.