To avoid having to return items, please read all item specifications before purchase, and call us with any questions prior to placing your order.
- Damaged items should not be accepted upon delivery. It must be documented, and we must be notified immediately
- After signing for and accepting your item, you are responsible for all damage claims.
- Call the manufacturer if product is defective after the first use.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- All returns are subject to a 25 percent restocking fee.
- Delivery charges are not refundable for returned items.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless they are in brand-new condition with all packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards enclosed in the exact condition as received.
- We do not accept returns on special-ordered products.
- All sales are final on close-out and clearance items. No returns.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products more than 30 days after delivery.
- We do not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used or plugged in. All items must be like-new, in original packaging.
- Marcelin Home Appliance reserves the right to refuse returns.
Our Doral showroom is temporarily closed to the public, but rest assured we are accepting orders and requests for quotes via email at SALES@MARCELIN.COM,and by phone, at 305-593-1183, during working hours of Monday thru Friday, 9am to 6pm. If you need to make an appointment to visit the showroom, please call or e-mail your request. We will still be offering appliance deliveries and installations by appointment. As soon as it is safe to do so, we will re-open our showroom in Doral.