Commercially approved for use in foodservice establishments
•23 inch depth for an easy fit behind the bar
•Frost-free operation offers true convenience
•Digital thermostat allows easy temperature management
Bring true convenience and serving efficiency behind the bar with SUMMIT SCFR70BC back bar beer cooler. This thoughtfully designed back bar unit has an easy-to-fit 23 inch depth to store bottles and cans without taking up much space. The sliding lid is finished in stainless steel for lasting durability. We include 8 chrome baskets for easy storage. Frost-free operation guarantees low maintenance by eliminating the need to manually defrost the interior. The SCFR70BC is equipped with a digital thermostat to ensure accurate temperature management, with a range between 34 and 45 F to accommodate a variety of brews. This unit is UL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use in foodservice establishments.
- Commercially approved : UL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for use in foodservice establishments
- 23" depth : Compact depth fits easily behind the bar
- Frost-free operation : No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Digital thermostat : Electronic controls allow easy temperature management
- Wide temperature range : Thermostat can be set between 34 and 45 to accommodate a variety of beer types
- Baskets : Includes 8 chrome baskets
- 100% CFC free : Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
|Height of Cabinet
||33.0" (84 cm)
||44.13" (112 cm)
||23.0" (58 cm)
||6.8 cu.ft. (193 L)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
||125.0 lbs. (57 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||3 to 5 days
|Parts & Labor Warranty
||34 to 45 F
Energy Star Rated:
6.8 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.