Napoleon patio heaters allow you to extend outdoor activities during the fall and kick off summer several weeks early to enjoy an evening barbecue, early morning coffee, or any other entertaining event. Move the heater to wherever you want the warmth! Napoleon patio heaters generate infrared radiant heat rays which heat objects rather than the surrounding air, keeping you cozy and warm by the pool, spa or on your deck long after the sun goes down. Infrared heat provides efficient, clean burning performance and uses less fuel while providing ultimate comfort.
- Adjustable from 25,000 to 45,000 BTU's
- Comes as a propane (PTH2650SS) or natural gas (PTH2650SSN) model
- All 304 stainless steel construction
- High-output cast aluminum valve
- Equipped with direct electronic ignition and adjustable heat controls
- 25 foot diameter of radiant heat
- Durable high efficiency dual conical burner
- Hold down clamps for extra stability on natural gas models
- Wheels for propane model for easy mobility
- Optional patio heater cover also available
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.