Get in touch with precise temperature control and upgrade your hot beverage experience.
Our new digital instant hot water tank features an adjustable, digital touch-screen thermostat control, so you can select the precise water temperature between 190°F and 210°F. In addition to helping you enjoy the perfect tasting hot beverage, the tank rapidly dispenses near-boiling water for meal prep and effective household cleaning without harsh chemicals. Paired with an InSinkErator F-2000 water filter, your instant hot water system delivers better-tasting water by reducing heavy metals, cysts, chemicals, particulates, chlorine taste and odor.
- The InSinkErator digital instant hot water tank, which includes a F-2000S water filtration system, features an adjustable digital touch-screen thermostat control, so you can select the perfect water temperature - between 190°F and 210°F - for the perfect tasting hot beverage.
- F-2000S filtration system included
- Digital touch screen easy temp control from 190°F to 210°F
- Advanced design prevents leaks and reduces faucet dripping
- 1300 watt heating element for rapid recovery
- 2/3-gallon stainless steel tank
- Produces up to 210° water instantly
- Precise temperature control to +/- 1.0°F
- Soundproofing for ultra-quiet performance
- We Come To You 4-year In-Home Limited Warranty
||2/3 gallon stainless steel
||115V, 1300 watts, 11.3A
||Electronic adjustable from 190°F to 210°F (factory pre-set at 205°F)
||Extra quiet. Meets U.L. flammability specification
|Recommended Supply Pressure
||15 - 125psi
||Approximately 7 lb Tank, 9 lb w/filtration system
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.