Type of beverage
- Ristretto / 2 x Ristretto.
Espresso / 2 x Espresso.
Espresso Macchiato / 2 x Espresso Macchiato.
Coffee / 2 x Coffee.
Americano / 2 x Americano.
Caffe Latte / 2 x Caffe Latte.
Latte Macchiato / 2 x Latte Macchiato.
Cappuccino / 2 x Cappuccino.
Flat White / 2 x Flat White.
Milk froth / 2 x Milk froth.
Warm milk / 2 x Warm milk.
Hot water / 2 x Hot water.
- One touch control panel and an interactive visual display.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Clear text display in 25 languages.
- Personalization function, up to 8 beverages can be personalized and memorized.
- 4 beverage size settings from small to extra large; can be individually adjusted to match the size of the cup.
- 8 coffee strength levels from very mild to extra strong.
- Coffee: 3 grades.
- Hot water: 10 grades.
- 4 coffee-milk ratio levels.
- Adjustable grinding level.
- Height-adjustable coffee dispenser 2 3/4" - 5 7/8".
- Easy access to water tank, milk and coffee bean container behind the door.
- Non-wearing grinding unit with ceramic discs.
- Separate drawer for second ground coffee type.
- Water pump with 275 psi ( 19 bar) pressure.
- Double grinding and brewing cycles for two beverages.
- For double beverage order, two grinding and brewing cycles.
- Beverage dispenser with integrated milk system.
- Insulated stainless steel milk container for up to 17 oz. ( 0.5 litres).
- Integrated LED lighting.
- Removable bean container with aroma protecting lid for 1.1 lbs., allows for an effortless exchange of different types of coffee beans.
- Automatic adjustment of ground coffee quantity.
- Removable 2.5 quarts (2.4 liter) ( 2.4 litre) water tank.
- Electronic water filter exchange indicator.
- Electronic fill level control for drip tray and container for coffee residue.
- Fully automatic rinse program when machine is turned on/off.
- Automatic steam cleaning of the milk system after every beverage.
- Automatic cleaning and descaling program.
- Emptying program to prepare the appliance for holiday or transportation.
- Removable brewing unit.
- Coffee residue container and drip tray dishwasher-safe.
- Beverage dispenser dishwasher-safe.
- Ideal installation height 3.1 ft - 4.8 ft. (top edge of bottom niche).
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the furniture cavity.
- When installing in a corner a side clearance is required.
- Door opening angle appr. 110° (delivery status) - mounting distance to the wall has to be at least 13 3/4".
- Door opening angle appr. 155° - mounting distance to the wall has to be at least 25 9/16".
- Door opening angle appr. 92° - mounting distance to the wall has to be at least 3 15/16" (spare part No. 00636455).
- Installation directly above WS461 (5 3/8" tall) high warming drawer in 23 1/4" standard cut-out niche.
- At no point may the outlet hose be positioned higher than the bottom edge of the appliance. The outlet hose must also be at least 150 mm lower than the appliance outlet (see drawing "drainage connection").
- If the appliance is placed too far from the main siphon, the drain system has to be adjusted on-site (building installation).
- The water connection (1) for the inlet hose must always be accessible and not located directly behind the appliance.
- The connection of the outlet hose to the siphon (2) must not be directly behind the appliance and should be accessible.
- Total rating 1.6 kW.
- Connection cable 39" with plug.
- Only cold water connection.
- Inlet hose 165 cm with 3/4 " (26.4 mm) connection, extendable.
- Outlet hose ( 18 mm) 170 cm (HT-Hose).
- Handleless door / automatic door opening
- Fixed inlet and outlet water connection
- Continuous flow heater means no waiting time and constant brewing temperature
- Aroma brewing technology for a full aroma
- Single portion cleaning
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.