The PowerBeam operating indicator lets you know when the unit is running with our signiture blue light.
Advanced engineering makes Thermador dishwashers so quiet you wont even notice they are operating.
Measures water cleanliness and adjusts wash cycle.
Allows large items (22" height) to be washed.
Extra Dry Option
Higher drying temperature and a longer drying phase delivers superior drying results, even for plastic dishes. Sanitizes 99.9% of bacteria.
- Blue PowerBeam®
- Impressively Quiet®
- Extra-Tall-Item Sprinkler
- Extra Dry Option
- Blue PowerBeam® operating indicator lets you know when the unit is running
- Dosage Assist optimizes break down of detergent tablets
- PowerBoost® option increases temperature and pressure in the lower rack for the ultimate in heavy-duty cleaning
- Sens-A-Wash® ensures superior washing and drying guaranteed
- Accommodates 15 plate settings for your dinner parties
- Extra Dry option ensures perfectly dry dishes
- Powerfully Quiet® - 48 dBA for peaceful kitchen experience
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified - uses only 269kWh/Yr
- Three stage advanced filtration recirculates water for sparkling results
- Masterpiece Handle
- Stainless Steel Control Panel
- Sleek charcoal-grey racks with height-adjustment ability for added flexibility
- Blue LED Display
- 18/10 high-grade stainless steel interior offers long-lasting reliability, never rusts and resists nicks and chips
- Silver Painted Toe Kick
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Length outlet hose (in)
|Length inlet hose (in)
|Number of options
|Start delay time max (h)
|Concealed heating element
||End of program audible, Infolight blue, sanitized LED US, Time remaining indic. internal
|Variable spray pressure
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.