Triple layer construction, with magnetic core for safe induction cooking
•Safe to use in dishwashers and ovens
•Ideal for any heat source, including gas, electric, and induction
•High quality mirror polish stainless steel and aluminum core
•Aluminum layer allows even heat distribution
SUMMIT Induction Cookware is a seven piece set that includes one 9 1/2 inch skillet, one 5 quart casserole with glass lid, and a 3 quart and 1 1/2 quart saucepan with glass lids. Each piece of cookware has a triple layer bottom that includes a magnetic core. This allows the cookware to function on induction cooktops. A layer of aluminum helps to evenly distribute the magnetic-generated heat created inside the pot or pan. Three heat resistant glass lids are included with the casserole and saucepans, complete with a steam vent and stainless steel trim. Lift-up handles in stainless steel offer elegant convenience. Dishwasher friendly and oven safe, this induction cookware set can be used on any cooking surface for high quality cooking with delicious results.
- Triple layer bottom Magnetic core for induction heating, with alumimun layer for even heat distribution
- Induction friendly All pieces are suitable for induction cooking
- 7 piece set Includes a 9 1/2" skillet, 5-quart casserole with glass lid, and 3 and 1 1/2 quart saucepans with glass lids
- Easy-view glass lids Three heat resistant glass lids feature steam vents, stainless steel trim, and stainless steel handles
- Riveted stainless steel handles Saucepans and skillet are fitted with easy-grip handles
- Mirror polish stainless steel Elegant finish on each piece
- Dishwasher safe All pieces can be cleaned in dishwashers
- Ideal for any heat souce Can be used in ovens and on gas, electric, and induction cooking surfaces
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
||12.0 lbs. (5 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 6/30/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2019
Receive up to a $1200 rebate with purchase of qualifying GE Profile Appliance package. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2019.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.